The Premier Venue for Private Dining in Chapel Hill
Private Bar & Bathrooms
Seating for up to 90 Guests
Picture Window View of Franklin
Spanky's offers a spacious private dining space upstairs with large picture windows overlooking the heart of Franklin Street. This space is perfect for hosting a variety of events such as breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings, recruiting cocktails, birthday or anniversary parties, rehearsal dinners, and wedding receptions.
Our banquet room can comfortably accommodate 45 guests for a seated dinner or up to 55 for a standing cocktail event. We also offer the rental of our entire upstairs space, complete with private bar and bathrooms. This space can hold 90 guests for a seated dinner or up to 110 for a standing event.
- Ceiling mounted LCD projector
- Laptop connection for presentations
- 115" diagonal screen
- Wireless internet access
- TWC Satellite television and DVD player
- Music provided by Pandora
- Wireless microphone
In order to assure the success of your event please note the following:
- Please confirm final guest count and menu selections seven days before the event. We will charge based on the actual final guest count or the guaranteed number, whichever is greater.
- Spanky's has established food and beverage minimums and room rental fees that vary based on the date and size of your event.
- A $200 cancellation fee is applied to events cancelled with less than one week's notice.
- All parties will be billed on a single check. 7.5% sale tax will be added to the check as well as a suggested gratuity of 20%.
- Decorations are allowed except confetti and adhesives that may damage surfaces.
- A $1.00 per person cutting fee is applied to cakes brought in by our guests.
- A $10 per bottle (750 ml) corking fee is applied for wines brought in by our guests.
- You are allocated a 4 hour time slot for your function. There is a $15 charge per server for each additional hour.
We will be happy to answer any questions or make menu suggestions! Managers are available by phone during regular business hours. Otherwise email us or go online and use our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!